04/01/201904/24/201910:00 am12:00 pm
Sequoia Hospital – Health & Wellness Center
749 Brewster Ave., Redwood City
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE (MOB) is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
The classes are held twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, for 4 weeks for 2 hours each.
This class is FREE. To register call: 650-367-5998
April 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, & 24